Business Technology Grants: Apply now!
Digital transformation has become a buzzword over the last few years, however, the outbreak of COVID-19 really drove home the importance of technology, especially within businesses!
Whether it is Microsoft Teams, an efficient CRM system or speech recognition software, technology has the power to improve your customer service, the running of the business and overall drive more revenue. However, not all business has the huge budgets that some corporate businesses have – And that’s ok!
For small to medium businesses, technology may not be at the top of the pecking order, but if that is the case for you and you live in the Leeds area, we’ve got some news for you!
The Digital Enterprise is providing some funding for businesses in Leeds through their Digital Growth Vouchers which will be put towards technology and digital resources – And yes, speech recognition and digital dictation are included in that!
What’s Up for Grabs
I know what you’re thinking – sign me up! Let’s take a look at the details first…
- Vouchers will typically cover 50% of the cost of your digital project, but you could receive more funding depending on the levels of business performance, productivity and innovation your project will achieve.
- Available funding from £2,000 to £12,500.
- You must be based in the Leeds City Region which includes: Leeds, Bradford, Kirklees, Wakefield, Barnsley, Calderdale, York, Harrogate, Selby and Craven.
Why Speech Recognition?
Digital transformation comes in many shapes and sizes, and of course, the chosen technology depends on the outcome that the business desires. In terms of speech recognition, Dragon software is ideal if your business is facing issues such as:
- A backlog of admin.
- You need a quicker turnaround time for client and business correspondence.
- Your team is spending a lot of their time typing.
- You send lots of emails, create lengthy reports, and complete repetitive tasks.
If you think that Dragon speech recognition could be a great use of the Digital Enterprise business technology grants, then please feel free to reach out, we’d be more than happy to discuss this further with you.