10 facts everyone should know about speech recognition
Do you ever feel completely overwhelmed or in the dark when it comes to technology? It’s understandable if so, what with all of the jargon and complexities.
As speech recognition software providers, we spend a lot of our time explaining the technology and most importantly, we try to make it simple and straightforward to understand.
Regardless of whether you are looking to purchase speech recognition or you are simply intrigued, here are our top takeaways in one small list.
Here are 10 facts everyone should know about speech recognition…
- 3x faster than typing
- Learns as you use it
- Can be used for accessibility and productivity purposes
- You’ll need a noise-cancelling microphone or headset
- Training is essential
- You can make it your own with custom voice commands, auto-text and templates
- There’s a version for everyone
- You still need to proofread and review your work
- It can be used in most places your cursor goes i.e. emails (see below), Microsoft Word, Internet exploring, case management and more
- It’s fun!
If you read our ’10 facts everyone should know about speech recognition’ and thought “yeah I’d like to give it a go” we are offering a 7-day free trial.
No obligation, no catch, just a chance to see what it’s all about.
Here is a quick example of the kind of tasks that speech recognition can help with: