The Philips SpeechMike 3200 and Philips SpeechMike Premium 3500 are the pinnacle of stationary dictation. They comprise years of research and design and are created through the highest levels of engineering to facilitate the most user friendly experience for the end user.
The SpeechMike range has a sleek design and innovative features as well as adaptability make this device a firm favourite with countless users.
Features and Benefits of the new Philips SpeechMike Premium 3500
Robust and Reliable
Redeem this special offer with selected Philips devices before 31st of March 2019…
Geared for speech recognition
The Philips SpeechMike Premium is a class leader in stationary dictation and its unique properties amplify its ability to be used in conjunction with speech recognition software.
As a result of the Philips SpeechMike Premium’s innovative technology that enables it to cancel out more background noise than many competitors, the free floating decoupled microphone and in-built pop filter means that no other hand held microphone picks up speech recognition dictation as clearly. This has allowed Nuance, the Dragon Naturally Speaking creators, to award this microphone the 6 *’s award.
Features and Benefits of the Philips SpeechMike 3200
Robust and Reliable
– Metalised four position slide switch – provides elegant and robust look and feel
– Durable slider and buttons – guarantees a long lifetime
– Doubled wall thickness in vulnerable areas – four times higher drop resistance
– Detachable cable – for extended lifetime
– Supports low power USB ports – reliable power concept
– Improved barcode scanner – for heavy-duty use (separate model)
– Button design optimized for blind operation – for intuitive use
– Slimmer housing shape facilitates use with smaller hands – more support for female users
– Clickable dynamic laser trackball – ideal for controlling PC applications
– Built in playback volume control – convenient control of audio settings
– Pick & drop control– convenient movement of selected parts (text/pictures)
– Three programmable function keys – make more out of your SpeechMike
– Reconfigurable buttons – personalise your SpeechMike to your preferences
– Remote configuration and firmware upgrade possible – less work for administrators
– Fit for use in Citrix environments – meets the market requirements for reduced cost of organisation
Health and Well-being
– Antimicrobial housing – perfect for allergic persons and for use in the medical environment
– Button layout built on the latest ergonomic findings – for comfortable dictation
– Reduced finger movements for heavy-duty dictation – stress less working all day
As a Philips Premier Partner, VoicePower Ltd are happy to supply quotes for any of our products, if you would like a quote, arrange a demonstration or to simply talk to a member of our team, click here.