Professional Conferences – Current Property Issues 2018
VoicePower Ltd is delighted to be supporting the Professional Conferences event ‘Current Property Issues 2018’. Come along and see our stand, we will be happy to show you the latest speech technologies helping to improve efficiencies for dictation capture and processing in the property world.
When and where?
This event will be hosted at the beautiful Lumley Castle Hotel, in Chester le Street
Date: Wednesday 28 November 2018
CPD Hours: 6
- Landlord and Tenant Case Law Update
- Minimum Energy Efficient Standards (MEES) – The impact on property valuation
- Dilapidations – Pressures, pitfalls and opportunities
- Consent in leases – How reasonable must the landlord be?
- Service Charge – The new RICS Commercial Professional Statement – Clamping down on bad practice
- Landlord and Tenant Insolvency – It’s been a busy year
- Sarah Thompson-Copsey, Solicitor, Legal Lecturer and Trainer
- Nick French, Professor in Real Estate, Oxford Brookes University
- Paul Spaven FRICS, partner TFT LLP and Chairman, RICS Dilapidations Forum Steering Group
- Peter Forrester, Chairman RICS Service Charge Code Steering Group
- Stephen Allinson, Solicitor and Licensed Insolvency Practitioner, Chairman of the Board of The Insolvency Service
Are you attending? Let’s connect! Be sure to tag us in your posts…