Philips produce a full range of accessories to complement their digital dictation products. The Philips accessories allow more options for the users, in terms of both hardware and software. The accessories that Philips provide are produced to the highest quality and designed for ease of use and robustness.
The accessories that Philips provide includes transcription kits, conference recording kits and also individual docks, foot pedals, earphones and software.
Philips Transcription Kit
The Philips 7277 Transcription kit comes bundled with foot pedals, ear phones and the Philips Pro Transcribe software. The Transcription kit is the perfect partner for the secretary and provides them with all the information to efficiently manage their workload via worktype. The Pro Transcribe software also allows you to filter by author or job type to allow the user to plan the work that is picked up depending on whether they type certain worktypes, authors or departments. To further enhance workflow management jobs can be sent with priorities to alert the secretaries to when a job is urgent.
The highlights of the Transcription kit are:
- Ergonomic Foot Pedal – for hands free playback for all transcription and playback functions. The slim, ergonomic design guarantees operation with minimal physical strain
- Lightweight Stereo Headphones – Lightweight under the chin headphones designed to deliver excellent sound quality with soft ear cushions for enhanced wearing comfort
- SpeechExec Pro Transcription Software – allows for efficient management of the workload and data management. It organises the workflow of dictation files and resulting documents between author and transcriptionist and allows work to be tracked
- Priority Settings and Notifications – With the included priority setting option, urgent recordings can be prioritised. This guarantees that important dictation files will be identified at a glance, get processed and then delivered quickly.
- Individual Sort and Filter Options – SpeechExec Pro Transcribe allows users to sort and filter dictation by user defined criteria. Furthermore, the easy to use list sorting options for single and multiple dictations guarantee a quick overview of dictation files
- Seamless Integration – The software allows seamless integration into existing Philips dictation software
Philips Conference Recording Kit
Philips have created their own conference recording kit and this is ideal to capture your meetings. The Pocket Memo meeting recorder provides class leading sound quality combined with easy to use technology. The extendibility of the system allows the system to grow along with the needs of business.
The features of the Conference Kit:
- 360 degree sound pick up for optimal recording
- High recording quality in DSS, PCM and MP3 format – DSS Pro has a high compression rate with very little loss of quality enabling you to store additional information in the document header
- Extendable solution for increased range – You can extend with up to 6 microphones
- Innovative meeting microphones for superb recording quality – The innovative boundary layer design of the included meeting microphones uses the sound pressure of the table to provide excellent sound and recording quality with a 360 sound pick up radius
- Built in wire storage – Allows you to perfectly set the amount of cable required and keeps the desk looking tidy and professional throughout
- Exchangeable Memory Card – For unlimited recording capabilities
- Automatic File Download – When connected to a computer and downloads the audio file onto your computer
- Elegant Metal Carry Case – Allows for safe, robust transportation with an elegant design
The kit consists of:
- Pocket Memo digital voice recorder DPM8900
- Docking station ACC8120
- Four meeting microphones LFH9172/00
- Memory card
- Power supply
- Rechargeable battery ACC8100/00
- Remote control
- USB cable
- Splitter cable
- SpeechExec Dictate software
- Metal carry case
- Quick start guide
Pocket Memo Docking Station (AC8120)
The Pocket Memo docking station is the perfect companion for your Philips Digital Pocket Memo. The docking station is included with the DPM8000 series. However, it is not included with the 6000 or 7000 series. The docking station allows you to automatically download audio files to your machine whilst charging the device in a quick efficient manner. The docking station will recharge the batteries fully in around 3 hours which is far more efficient then charging solely via USB cable.
The dock is compatible with the DPM 8000, DPM 7000 and DPM 6000 series of the Philips Digital Pocket Memo.
The package contains:
- Docking station
- Power adapter
- USB cable
- User manual
A a Philips Premier Partner, VoicePower Ltd are happy to supply quotes for any of our products, if you would like a quote, arrange a demonstration or to simply talk to a member of our team, click here.