Nuance Dragon Medical One Upgrade 2021.2
We are pleased to announce that the new version 2021.2 of Dragon Medical One was released on the 17th of August 2021 and is therefore ready for download.
As a Nuance Premier Partner, we are excited to be able to assist our clients with the download so that they can enjoy a streamlined dictation experience.
What’s new with this Dragon Medical One upgrade?
Accessibility and inclusivity improvements:
- Improved accessibility for people with disabilities, DMO supports keyboard navigation, menu, and options, as well as managing Auto-texts and Step-by-step Command setup.
- Nuance PMM (PowerMic Mobile app) updates improve accessibility for people with disabilities. Advances include aesthetic changes to the recording screen and large text support for better visibility and audio notifications for microphone on and microphone off.
- When starting DMO from the command line, DMO will connect to the microphone device selected last by the end-user instead of defaulting to Nuance PMM.
- Voice-enabled Microsoft Office and Windows commands.
- Improved DMO stability during long dictation sessions when background noise is present and rapid navigation is enabled.
- After launching Epic Hyperspace 2018 from the launch bar, minimizing the DragonBar will now hide the DragonBar.
- When using Epic Hyperspace and DMO in a Citrix session, text will appear in the EMR field rather than the dictation box.
- Better performance speed of DMO within McKesson Radiology 12.3.0. Also, dictated text will appear in the target field rather than the dictation box.
- Addressed an issue that sometimes caused the contents of the clipboard to be transferred instead of dictated text when using Basic Text Control.
How can I upgrade?
Your Dragon provider/reseller will be able to carry out the Dragon Medical One upgrade on your behalf so please contact them to enjoy these helpful new features.
As always, our dedicated support team will be happy to help with any questions or queries. Please email us at email@example.com or via the button below.