Maximise Your ROI with The New SpeechLive User Interface
Philips is dedicated to continuously improving their platforms and SpeechLive is having a pretty big makeover!
Taking on board the feedback from users, they are launching a new SpeechLive user interface in October 2023. Not only will this improve the potential of SpeechLive, but it’ll also improve your ROI.
Let’s take a look at what is coming…
- Create your own typing ‘teams’ for automatic routing
- 3rd party app integration with the SpeechLive API
- Upload your dictations with newly supported audio formats
- Advanced reporting including average turnaround time, completed transcriptions and more!
- Deadline tracking
- Bulk actions such as bulk select and bulk delete
- Search dictations by name
- Filter dictations through their allocated properties
Whether you are an existing user or a potential new one, the new SpeechLive user interface updates will dramatically improve the efficiency, productivity and user experience of SpeechLive.
If you have any questions about these changes or you’d like a quote, please get in touch.
The old interface will still be available to use, you can carry on use as usual if you would like to keep the same interface.
How can SpeechLive fit into your business and daily working life? Here are just a few ways it can be used…