International Zoo Vet Group Say Veterinary Voice Recognition Is Outstanding!
- The largest full-time freelance zoological veterinary practice in the world
- IZVG Pathology was set up in 2003
- Provide a specialised anatomic pathology service (post mortem examinations and histopathology) in exotic species
- Find a solution which is time and cost-effective
- Improve case turnaround times
- Create free time for other practice duties
- Dragon assists in the complete dictation of pathology reports
- Dragon also operates Microsoft office and dictates abstracts and papers
- Huge increase in productivity
- Improved turnaround time for cases
What Does Dr Daniela Denk think of Dragon Voice Recognition?
Daniela joined the practice in March 2011. After graduating from the Veterinary School of Munich University, Germany in 2006.
“I have been using Dragon Medical for several years now and honestly cannot imagine working without it anymore!!Daniela Denk
Daniela went on to say: “It has made a massive impact on my way of reading a slide, productivity and case turnaround times”.
Furthermore, Daniela admits
“I am a fast speaker, yet Dragon keeps up with me and the accuracy is excellent – especially if the tools to train Dragon are employed regularly”.Daniela Denk
Most noteworthy, Daniela puts their success down to our specialist training: “Thanks to the support and training at VoicePower, I am able to create my own commands, which are growing almost daily. Ultimately, this enables me to insert commonly used text phrases rapidly and consistently”.
The IZVG team are evidently getting the most out of their software as Daniela tells us:
“not only do I use Dragon dictate pathology reports from start to finish, but I also use it to operate Microsoft office and to dictate abstracts and papers”.Daniela Denk
“The support provided by VoicePower, under their support contract, is consistently outstanding“
Happy with the service, Daniela confirms “I haven’t yet encountered any problems that were not solved in a timely fashion.”
“Dragon is an invaluable tool that I would recommend without reservation“.Daniela Denk
Learn more about The International Zoo Veterinary Group, click here.
Begin Your Journey
If you’d like to find out more about our solutions and their impact, then opt in to our monthly bulletin.
You’ll receive information on new products, helpful tips and special offers.
Alternatively, if you’d like to speak to a member of our team please get in touch, we’d love to hear from you.